Monday, April 23, 2012

Quick fact for those who are interested. Many people believe that Alex Ebert and Jade Castranos are together, but the truth is, they are not. One day Alex met Jade sitting on a bench and immediately "fell in love" but the majority of those who claim the term "love at first sight" is true, end up with "hate at last sight". Unfortunately they dated for a short while, and eventually broke up, but fortunately they remained close friends and remained band members. I am doubtful that anyone is even reading this so i'd like to make this easy for anyone who is. Please comment with a :v if you are reading this pllleeeaasseeeeee.

4 comments:

  1. I have originally heard of the band because of the song Home. About three weeks ago I bought all their albums and can't stop listening. After watching various performances, the looks Jade and Alex share send chills through my own body. I found your blog while looking to see if they were together. Nice page btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a coincidence, I've been their fan for a long time, since the very first album and up till now I belevied they were together. When I saw golden globe awards and Alex with his real girl I've started to look for that and so I am here. Cheers, great blog, hope you gonna keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought they were together.. but in one video I saw recently you can tell they are not.. so sad.. thanks for this blog! Appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete