Sunday, April 22, 2012

My reasoning

For years the band Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes have been one of my favorite bands. One band member particularity, Jade Castrinos, has more than sparked my interest. Although Alex Ebert is the lead singer and creator of the band I personally believe he should step out of the spotlight and let Jade hold her own. She not only gets the crowd going but you as a listener/ watcher, can tell that she is passionate about singing. Unfortunately the more I attempt to learn more about her the less I have come to find. My reasoning for this blog, by which I highly doubt will work, but I hope to make Jade Castrinos famous because she deserves to own the spotlight and overshadow the rest of the world, because her voice is just powerful enough to do so.

2 comments: